My Guide Website?
From Taipei: Taichung Instagram Day Tour
Immerse yourself in Taichung City on this day tour, and take amazing photos of colorful gardens, painted villages, an elegant modern theater, and the tranquil sunset over a wetland.
- Take Instagrammable photo of the vivid flower farms at Chung-she Flower Garden
- Visit the colorful street art at Rainbow Village and listen to stories about it
- Delight your senses at the National Taichung Theater
- Discover the stunning natural scenery and sunset by the beach at Gaomei Wetlands
- Guaranteed departure with a minimum of 1 participant
DescriptionEnjoy a very Instagrammable tour of Taichung City with an experienced guide and take beautiful photos of the area's top sites. Begin at Chung-she Flower Garden, also known as Chungshe Flower Market. The vast and colorful garden covers 6 hectares, featuring hundreds of thousands flowering plants, such as tulips, sunflowers, calla lilies, roses and many more. From January to December, there are always beautiful flowers blooming in the garden. In addition to the fascinating flower beds, there are gorgeous installations like swing chairs, floral arches, the replicas of piano and windmills, etc, which are perfect for photo shooting. Continue on to Rainbow Village, which is considered the most Instagrammable place in Taichung. It was originally a former military dependents’ village that is brightly painted in every corner by Huang Yung Fu, also known as “Rainbow Grandpa.' Next, sip on drinks and eat pastries in Miyahara, originally an ophthalmology clinic during Japanese colonization. After the transformation by a local pastry company, today Miyahara is widely known for its Hogwarts lookalike interior decoration and variety of sweets. Later, stop for a group photo at National Taichung Theater, an opera house designed by the famous Japanese architecture “Toyo Ito'. The opera house is referred as one of the most difficult architectures to build in the world, because of its curved surfaces. Here you can enjoy a close-up view of this architectural masterpiece, appreciating every detail created with innovative construction methodologies by the master. End the tour at the Gaomei Wetland, where you enjoy the view of windmills spinning on the wide open beach, creating an endless view in the far horizon. Finally, head back Taipei, where you can choose to disembark at Ximending Commercial District or MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station.
IncludesProfessional licensed tour guide Local transfer by air-conditioned vehicle Entrance ticket (Chung-she Flower Garden) Local general liabilities insurance
- - The sequence and time of stay of tour stops may be adjusted according to the traffic and/or weather condition. - Rainbow Village is closed for renovations until the end of January 2023 (the exact completion date is unconfirmed), therefore the visiting time at the other attractions will be prolonged.