My Guide Website?
Taipei Like a Local: Customized Guided Tour8 Reviews
With these customized tours, transform your way of travelling to make it as much about the people you meet, as it is the places you see.
- Get to know Taipei through the eyes of passionate locals
- Make travel about friendly people, not just places
- Learn about the city's many tips and tricks and best-kept secrets
DescriptionExplore the city with a friendly local who is passionate about his/her city and eager to share all the tips and tricks that will help you make the most of your trip. Explore where you're staying and learn about the neighborhood, find out about the best places to eat and buy groceries, the easiest ways to get around, and the hidden gems. By the end of the tour, you'll feel more comfortable in navigating the city and confident that you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay. Your meeting place and tour details will be organised once the confirmation of your booking is received. Your tour will be customized with the right local for you based on your interests. Each tour is completely customized so you can choose the meeting location, start time and length that you prefer, the tour is a minimum of two hours. During the walking tour you will have the option of taking public transportation or taxi to get around the city, at your own expense. The local guides, are locals who are passionate about their city, love to meet travelers and share what they love about their city. They are not professional tour guides and do these tours occasionally, which provides an authentic and personal experience that is like having a friend show you around their home city. Through conversations with your guide, you’ll learn what it’s like to live in Taipei, learn about cultural differences, local events and politics and also get to know each other on a personal level. With this experience, you won’t be just passing through the city, you’ll be part of it.
IncludesLocal guide Customized private walking tour
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge
- Children aged 3 to 12 years old receive a 50% discount
- In case travelers would like to include a visit to an attraction, they would need to cover the cost of entrance for the local guide
- Travelers can request a specific time for the tour
- This is a walking tour, comfortable shoes are recommended