Fast-Track Din Tai Fung Restaurant Voucher
Din Tai Fung is the world-famous Taiwanese Cuisine Restaurant. This voucher allows you to enjoy high-end traditional Taiwanese food for an affordable price. You can enjoy any Taiwanese food you want in Din Tai Fung Restaurant with a fast track service.
Are you a business owner in Taipei?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Taipei.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Dine at the one star Michelin Din Tai Fung Restaurant
- Try the most popular menu with this voucher
- Receive the voucher in your e-mail and print it out when you arrive
DescriptionDin Tai Fung is the world-famous Taiwanese Cuisine Restaurant. It is famed for its gourmet steamed dumpling which has been awarded a one star by Michelin Guide for years. It was also included as part of Michelin’s “simple shop serving local food” in 2016. This coupon allows you to enjoy high-end traditional Taiwanese food for an affordable price. Whether the classic steamed dumpling in a variety of flavors or the richly flavored fried rice with seasonal vegetable and sweet and sour soup, you will be able to enjoy any Taiwanese food you want in Din Tai Fung Restaurant. Menu for 1 person: • 4 Xiao Long Bao • 1 Shrimp and pork dumpling • 1 Vegetable and pork dumpling • 1 Fish dumpling • 1 Egg fried rice (Shared with others) • 1 Seasonal vegetable (shared with others) • 1 Hot and sour soup (Shared with others) • 1 Steamed red bean dumpling
IncludesOnline voucher will be sent to your email after the booking 8 dishes including sweets Tour guide Hotel pickup service
- You need to appoint the branch between either ”101 Store” or “XinYi Main Store” when you book
- Please note that a printed voucher must be presented to redeem the meal. Note:It's the extra voucher which is sent by the supplier, NOT the voucher from Get Your Guide
- The restaurant reserves the right to refuse service if a printed voucher is not presented
- You can enter the restaurant faster by using the voucher, but can't skip the line