My Guide Website?
From Taipei: Yehliu Geopark and Keelung Harbor Guided Tour61 Reviews
On this 4 hour tour along the Northern Coast you will get to visit the harbor city of Keelung and Yehliu Natural Park with its spectacular natural rock formations. Take pictures of the infamous "Queen's Head" and travel through untouched rice farm land.
- Be amazed on the view of Keelung Harbor at Maritime Plaza
- Be lucky to see the much awaited Wanli Crab in Guihou Fishing Village
- Enjoy the unique and different kinds of rock formation in Yehliu Geopark
- Be amazed by Keelung’s iconic landmark—the giant statue of Goddess of Mercy in Chung Cheng Park
- Guaranteed departure with a minimum of 1 participant
DescriptionMeet your tour guide and driver in the morning for your North Coast Tour. First stop at Chung Cheng Park, the ubiquitous tourism symbol of Keelung. Next, stop at northern Taiwan’s largest harbor, one of the most-visited tourist attractions. Explore Keelung Maritime Plaza with its beautiful views of Keelung Inner Harbor. On sunny days, take a relaxing tour to soak up the maritime ambiance, admire the beautiful public artworks on display, sit in the coffee shop, and enjoy the refreshing sea air. Next, visit Guihou Fishing Port, a scenic fishing village on the north coast. Every autumn, the Fishermen's Market near Guihou draws crowds for its delicious Wanli Crab. Make your way to Yehliu Geopark, famous for its natural rock formations which are an amazing array of artistic shapes created by erosion and other natural forces. Then, it’s time to go back to the city and enjoy a quick and memorable trip to the iconic Taipei 101 shopping center. Your tour ends with return transport to your chosen drop-off location, either at Taipei 101 Mall or MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station.
IncludesProfessional tour guide (Mandarin / English / Japanese) Local transfer by air-conditioned vehicle Entrance ticket (Yehliu Geopark) General liabilities insurance
- Tour commentary will be provided in Mandarin, English and Japanese. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult. The sequence and time of stay at tour stops may be adjusted according to the traffic/weather condition.