My Guide Website?
Best of Taiwan 5-Day Tour
Best of Taiwan 5-Day Tour
- Marvel at the world's largest marble gorge—Taroko Gorge
- Immerse yourself in the stunning landscapes and rich culture of Sun Moon Lake
- Discover the unique landforms and biodiversity of Kenting National Park
- Explore East Coast National Scenic Area—Taiwan's last unspoiled land
- Enjoy a luxurious 4-night stay at top-notch local 5-star hotels
DescriptionExplore the natural wonders of Taiwan on a 5-day tour from Taipei. Visit Sun Moon Lake, walk with Buddhist monks at Fo Guang Shan Monastery, drive along the East Coast National Scenic Area, and more. Enjoy accommodation in 5-star hotels. Day 1: Taipei and Sun Moon Lake Following hotel pickup, drive to Sun Moon Lake, located in the lofty mountains of Central Taiwan. Stop at the Wenwu Temple, dedicated to Confucius as the Master of Pen and to Kuan Ti as the Master of Sword. Continue your sightseeing tour to the Holy Monk Shrine and Tse-En Pagoda. Stay overnight at Fleur De Chine Hotel in Sun Moon Lake (or Le Méridien Taichung in Taichung or similar). Day 2: Tainan and Kaohisung After breakfast at your hotel, hop on the bus and make your way to Tainan, the oldest city in Taiwan, celebrated for its abundance of historic buildings and profound historical heritage. Your adventure proceeds with a visit to Fort Zeelandia. After exploring Fort Zeelandia, take a leisurely walk along Anping Old Street. After lunch, your next destination is Kaohsiung. Upon your arrival, your first stop is the renowned Fo Guang Shan Monastery, founded by the Venerable Master Hsing Yun. During your visit, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with a knowledgeable monk who provides insights into the doctrines and development of Buddhism. Stay overnight at Grand Hilai Hotel in Kaohsiung (or similar). Day 3: Kaohsung, Kenting, and Taitung After breakfast, set out on your journey as you head south toward the border to explore Kenting National Park. Stop at the Eluanpi Lighthouse, Maopitou, Chuanfan Rock, and Longpan Park. Following your exploration of the park, your journey will take you to Taitung via the scenic South Link Highway, allowing you to savor the continually shifting landscapes throughout your drive. Stay overnight at the Royal Hotel Chihpen in Taitung (or a similar hotel). Day 4: East Coast National Scenic Area and Hualien After breakfast, enjoy an exciting East Coast National Scenic Area tour, known as Taiwan's last unspoiled land, stretches for approximately 100 miles down the east coast of the island. Weathering, erosion, and accumulation have produced a wide range of landforms. Your tour will stop at Xiaoyeliu, Sanxiantai, and the Stone Steps. By late afternoon, head to Hualien for an overnight stay at the Silks Place Taroko (or a similar hotel). Day 5: Taroko Gorge and Taipei Spend a full day at Taroko National Park. Go to Taroko Gorge, a beautiful, narrow valley created by the Liwu River, cut deep into the mountains of solid marble. Travel along a road that's been carved into sheer walls of rock, winding its way past forested peaks and cliffs, towering thousands of feet above it. Hundreds of feet below, the river roars past gigantic marble boulders. Stop at Cimu Bridge, Tunnel of Nine Turns, Swallow Grotto, Buluowan Suspension Bridge, Eternal Spring Shrine, a marble factory, and Qingshui Cliff before driving back to Taipei. marking the end of your unforgettable 5-day tour of Taiwan.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Licensed tour guide Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle 4-night accommodation (5-star hotels) 4 hotel breakfasts (hot buffet) Entry ticket to Fort Zeelandia, Maobitou and Eluanpi Lighthouse
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by adults
- Infants must sit on laps and share existing bedding with adults
- 2 people will share 1 twin room; for an odd number of individuals, 3 people will share 1 triple room
- The sequence and time of stay at tour stops might be adjusted according to the traffic/weather condition
- Enjoy a multilingual experience as our tour guide provides simultaneous commentary in Mandarin and English
- If the German-speaking tour option is selected, our tour guide will provide simultaneous commentary in both English and German