My Guide Website?
From Taipei: Shifen, Jiufen, and Yehliu Guided Day Trip92 Reviews
Discover the highlights of Taiwan's northeast coast on a full-day tour from Taipei. Launch a Chinese lantern in Shifen, explore Old Street in Jiufen, and admire the rock formations in Yehliu Geopark.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Taipei:If youʻre booking your trip to Taipei last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Taipei: Jiufen Village and Northeast Coast Tour
- Taipei: Din Tai Fung Restaurant Voucher
- TPE Taiwan Taoyuan Airport: Premium Lounge Entry
- Private Full-Day Northern Taiwan Tour by Car from Taipei
- Thousand Island Lake and Pinglin Tea Plantation from Taipei
- Feast your eyes on the Queen's Head rock formation in Yehliu Geopark
- Discover the town of Shifen's scenic landscape and release sky lanterns
- Take a nostalgic step back in time as you stroll along Jiufen Old Street
- Find out about Taiwan's history, culture, and nature with your guide
- Choose between a shared tour or a private tour for you and your group
DescriptionTake a day trip from Taipei to explore the best of the northeast coast of Taiwan. Visit the scenic town of Shifen, stroll along the old cobblestoned streets in Jiufen, and marvel at Yehliu Geopark's unique landscape. Choose between a shared tour with other travelers or a private tour. If you select the shared tour option, make your way to the meeting point in Taipei. If you select the private tour option, you'll be picked up at your hotel. Once you are with your guide, drive toward Shifen. Upon arrival in Shifen, discover a town rich in culture, history, and natural scenery, including Shifen Waterfall. Create a Chinese lantern with a wish written on it, then release it into the sky. Next, continue to Jiufen to continue exploring Taiwan's history and culture. Walk along the famous Old Street and admire the Japanese-inspired architecture. Have the chance to eat local food (not included) while you're there, too. Later, visit the natural classroom Yehliu Geopark. Explore the bizarre terrain formed by thousands of years of geological movement, which have forced the mountain to jut out of the ocean. Admire the Queen's Head rock formation and more before returning to Taipei.
IncludesLicensed guide Transportation Hotel pickup and drop-off (private tour only) Ticket to Yehliu Geopark (shared tour only) Insurance
- In the event of a typhoon or bad weather, Yehliu Geopark will close and the itinerary will change The tour duration is an estimate and could be affected by traffic or weather This tour includes a lot of walking; please consider your physical condition to participate