My Guide Website?
Private Scenic Tour to Jiufen, Yehliu & Pingxi
From Taipei: Private Scenic Tour to Jiufen, Yehliu & Pingxi
- Discover Taiwan's most scenic spots just an hour away from Taipei
- Marvel at the decent Jiufen Old Town and taste delicious local Taiwanese snacks
- Take unforgettable photos with unique stones only available at Yehliu Geopark
- Make a wish with a sky lantern in beautiful Pingxi
- Extend the experience with an optional Chinese tea set at the must-visit A-Mei Tea House
DescriptionTaiwan is without a doubt filled with an endless collection of seascapes, landscapes, and beautiful landmarks that will stun even the most articulate poet. This tour is designed for those who wish to visit the most iconic and picturesque sites throughout Northern Taiwan. On top of snapping some Instagram-worthy pictures, learn about the Taiwanese culture and history behind those sites, whilst immersing yourself in the beauty of nature. Make your first stop at the Queen's Head at Yehliu Geopark. Gaze in awe at the magical views of stone formations inside the park. Your guide will not only snap cool shots for you, but will also explain the formation of the unique stones as well as the Taiwanese people and their culture. Then, visit Chifen, which is well known for its beauty and history as a former goldmine town in Northern Taiwan. Taste delicious Taiwanese snack along the alley, or choose the option to enjoy tea at the A-Mei Tea House, which inspired Oscar awarded animator Hayao Miyazaki for the beautiful house in Spirited Away. After this, continue your scenic tour to Pingxi, Taiwan's most romantic place. Stroll along Shifen Old Street, one of the most popular movie shooting spots, where you can see a collection of local shops along old train tracks and winding lanes. Towards the end of your tour, make wishes by releasing by a sky lantern into the air and hope that your dreams will come true.
IncludesAir-conditioned transportation Hotel pick-up and drop-off Tolls and parking fee Yehliu Geopark ticket Pingxi sky lantern (one lantern per car) Free bottles of water A-Mei Tea House light tea set (if the option is selected)
- This tour is recommended for people with good mobility as a certain amount of walking is required
- The order of the itinerary can be adjusted based on the group's wishes