Taipei: National Palace Museum and Taiwan Aborigines Museum2 Reviews
Retrace the history of Taiwan and China with this combo ticket to the National Palace Museum and Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigines. Admire ancient cultures and artworks while you learn about the aboriginal people and traditions of the land.
- Visit two of Taiwan's best museums in one day
- Learn about ancient Chinese cultures, history and Taiwan's local tribes
- Enjoy the extensive art collections in both of the museums, including the well-known jadeite cabbage carving
- Broaden your knowledge through the use of an audio guide with lively commentary
DescriptionBegin your educational adventure with a visit to Taipei’s Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigines, where you can redeem your entrance tickets for the day. Inside the museum, learn fascinating facts about Taiwan’s indigenous tribes, as well as their cultures, way of life, colorful clothing, festivals, and religions. You can also watch films shown in the auditorium which provide a deeper understand of the present conditions for aborigines in the country. Take a short walk from the museum to adjacent National Palace Museum, home to over 700,000 pieces of Chinese art including calligraphy, ceramics, and paintings. Go on a journey through an impression 5000 years of Chinese history, culture, and life, as you learn how this has influenced Taiwan’s own culture. With your entry tickets, enjoy the freedom to explore both museums at your own leisure, and focus on the areas that interest you most. Wander through the variety of exhibitions on offer to broaden your knowledge of these two impressive countries, as well as their unique cultures and traditions.
IncludesNational Palace Museum ticket Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigines ticket Audio guide for Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigines (if option is selected) Audio guide for National Palace Museum Locker fee
- • Free entry for children under 7
- Redeem both tickets at Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigines, must be done first
- Filming equipment must be left in the onsite lockers (around TWD20 each)
- Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigines opening hours are 9:00am-5:00pm (Tue - Sun) • National Palace Museum opening hours: 8:30am-6:30pm (Tue - Sun) Fri, Sat extends to 9:00pm
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now