My Guide Website?
Taipei: Taipei 101 Observatory Deck Ticket53 Reviews
Witness unforgettable, panoramic views over Taipei from the observation deck of the iconic Taipei 101, once the world's tallest building. Let your jaw hit the floor as you are elevated up 89 floors to fantastic 360-degree views over the Taipei City.
- Behold Taipei from the tallest skyscraper in the city, Taipei 101
- Take a jaunt to the 89th floor within 37s in one of the world’s fastest elevators
- Enjoy 360-degree views, beautiful sunset and skyline over Taipei City
- Enhance the experience by the time-saving fast-track option
- Enjoy a less crowded queue with the redemption machine
DescriptionTake an extremely fast elevator into the sky as you ascend Taipei's iconic Taipei 101 skyscraper. Once the world's tallest building, a 37 second ride to the 89th floor is a must for all those wanting to tick this feat off their bucket list. See for miles from the observation decks on the 87th and 88th floors and the rooftop – a heart-stopping moment not to be forgotten. Dominating the skyline, the Taipei 101 stands over Downtown Taipei at a staggering 509 meters. Enjoy the bird’s eye view of the surrounding buildings with breathtaking 360-degree panoramas at your disposal. By day or night, the experience is picture-perfect. Learn all there is to know about the spectacular bamboo architecture and technology behind this Taiwanese icon while feasting your eyes on live, historic, and night views of the city with one of the deck's telescopes. Watch and take a photo with the giant 660-tonne tuned mass damper (TMD), located between the 87th and 91st floors, which stabilizes the tower against movements caused by high winds.
IncludesEntrance ticket WiFi throughout the attraction Skip-the-line entrance ticket (if option is selected) Express queue for the elevators up (if option is selected) Express queue for the elevators down from the 88th floor (if option is selected)
- Free admission for children with height under 115cm if accompanied by a paying adult
- Open Hours: 9:00-22:00 Daily (Last entrance at 21:15)
- Adjustments to opening hours for extended holidays by attraction owner may happen
- Please redeem your tickets with the 'Taipei Fun Pass' redemption machine