My Guide Website?
Taipei 101: Skip-the-Line Observatory Deck Ticket132 Reviews
Witness unforgettable, panoramic views over Taipei city from the observation deck of the iconic Taipei 101, once the world's tallest building. Enjoy skip-the-line access and avoid the long wait to this popular attraction.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Taipei:If youʻre booking your trip to Taipei last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Taipei: Jiufen Village and Northeast Coast Tour
- Taipei: Din Tai Fung Restaurant Voucher
- TPE Taiwan Taoyuan Airport: Premium Lounge Entry
- Private Full-Day Northern Taiwan Tour by Car from Taipei
- Thousand Island Lake and Pinglin Tea Plantation from Taipei
- Save hours in line by taking the express route to the Taipei 101 Observatory Deck
- Experience Taipei from the tallest skyscraper in the city
- Get to the 89th floor in one of the world's fastest elevators
- Enjoy 360-degree views over Taipei City
- Watch the sun set over the city from the observation deck in the sky
- Taste some yummy Taiwan's savouries with the exclusive gifts or discounts for shops located at 101 shopping mall
DescriptionSave time waiting for the elevator up to the Observatory Deck of Taipei 101, the most popular attraction in Taipei City. Take a rapid elevator into the sky as you ascend Taipei's iconic skyscraper. Once the world's tallest building, Taipei 101's 37-second ride to the 89th floor is a must for all those wanting to tick this signature item off their bucket list. See for miles around from the observation decks on the 87th and 88th floors and the rooftop. Dominating the skyline, the Taipei 101 stands over downtown Taipei at a staggering 509 meters. Enjoy the bird’s eye view of the surrounding buildings with breathtaking 360-degree panoramas at your disposal. By day or night, the experience is picture-perfect. Learn all there is to know about the spectacular bamboo architecture and technology behind this Taiwanese icon while enjoying the best views of the city with one of the deck's telescopes. Take a photo with the giant 660-tonne tuned mass damper (TMD), located between the 87th and 91st floors, which stabilizes the tower against movements caused by high winds. Enjoy an exclusive offer with free gifts or discounts:• Bluebird Travel 青鳥旅行: 2x stuffed egg rolls• Kuo Yuan Ye 郭元益: 2x Oh Bear cookies in a handbag• Geow Yong Tea Hong 嶢陽茶行: A free box of Four Seasons tea bags with a single purchase of NT＄1000 . (15 bags/NT＄220)• YU JAN SHIN 裕珍馨: Get a free mini butter pastry with a purchase of over NT$300. 1 piece, milk flavor• SUGAR & SPICE 糖村: French Nougat 5% off• SunnyHills 微熱山丘: Get a NT$50 shopping voucher **Redeem once per shop per QR Code. Located at B1-Souvenir area, 101 Shopping Mall
IncludesSkip-the-line entrance ticket Express queue for the elevators up Express queue for the elevators down from the 88th floor WiFi throughout the attraction Free gifts or discounts in selected shops located at B1, 101 Shopping Mall
- Free admission for children with height under 115cm if accompanied by a paying adult
- Opening hours: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Daily (Last entrance at 8:15 PM)
- Adjustments to opening hours for extended holidays by attraction owner may happen
- Please show your voucher to the 5th-floor observation deck Priority Pass Desk staff for the upward elevator express line
- Please show your voucher again to the staff at the 88th floor for the downward elevator express line
- Use the same QR to redeem the exclusive souvenir offers.