My Guide Website?
Taipei: Guided Cherry Blossom Day Tour1 Reviews
Visit some of Taipei's popular spots for viewing the cherry blossoms with a guide. Admire the lush greenery at Yangminshan National Park, take a relaxing walk through the Tamsui Tian Yuan Temple, and the Fisherman's Wharf.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Taipei:If youʻre booking your trip to Taipei last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Stroll among the lush greenery and cherry blossoms at Yangminshan National Park
- Discover some of Taipei’s most popular spots for cherry blossom viewing
- Admire the elegant flower garden of the former president’s residence
- Be amazed by dazzling sunset views over Lover's Bridge at the Fisherman’s Wharf
- Enjoy the hundreds of cherry blossoms planted around Tamsui Tian Yuan Temple
DescriptionEnjoy a day of cherry blossom viewing at some of Taipei's most popular spots. Join your guide at Yangminshan National Park, Tamsui Tian Yuan Temple, and the Fisherman's Wharf. Your tour starts with a visit to Shihlin Official Residence, the residence of the former president Chiang Kai-shek. It was restored in the year 1996 and has been open to the public since then. Admire its well-maintained gardens. The next stop is Yangminshan National Park, the “backyard” of Taipei. Admire its volcanic rock formations and lush vegetation. After a lunch break (not included), enjoy a relaxing walk around Tamsui Tian Yuan Temple, the most popular spot for cherry blossom viewing in New Taipei City. Get lost among the hundreds of cherry blossoms planted around the temple. Finally, stop at the Fisherman’s Wharf for a dazzling sunset over Lover's Bridge. for photography. Get dropped off at Tamsui Old Street, Shihlin Night Market, or Zhongxiao Xinsheng metro statuib at the end of your tour.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult The tour may be adjusted according to the traffic and weather