My Guide Website?
Taipei Night Tour & Din Tai Fung Steamed Dumplings64 Reviews
This night tour will satisfy your appetite with a delicious dinner at Din Tai Fung, and then you can stroll around the lively Raohe Street Tourist Night Market, talk a walk across Rainbow Bridge and see the famous Songshan Ciyou Temple nearby.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Taipei:If youʻre booking your trip to Taipei last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Taipei: Jiufen Village and Northeast Coast Tour
- Taipei: Din Tai Fung Restaurant Voucher
- TPE Taiwan Taoyuan Airport: Premium Lounge Entry
- Private Full-Day Northern Taiwan Tour by Car from Taipei
- Thousand Island Lake and Pinglin Tea Plantation from Taipei
- Amazed by the illuminating Taipei 101 at night
- Enjoy the most famous Xiaolongbao at Michelin Bib Gourmand Selection Restaurant—Din Tai Fung
- Explore various Taiwanese street food at Raohe Street Tourist Night Market
- Learn about Taiwan’s religious practices in Songshan Ciyou Temple
- Guaranteed departure with a minimum of 1 participant
DescriptionExplore Taipei at night and take in some of its most exciting sights on this 4-hour night tour. After meeting your tour guide at MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station, head to the busiest commercial district of Taipei. See the iconic “Taipei 101”, once the tallest building in the world, shining at night. This skyscraper was once the tallest building in the world that reaches a height of 508 meters, towering over the skyline of Taipei. The building has 101 stories, with an observatory deck on the 89th floor, where the visitors can enjoy a panoramic view of Taipei City. Not only that, it has one of the top 3 fastest elevators in the world; from the 5th to the 89th floor, it only takes 37 seconds. Next, enjoy dinner at the Michelin Bib Gourmand Selection Restaurant, Din Tai Fung, where you'll enjoy the world-renowned Xiaolongbao (Steamed Pork Dumplings). In addition to Xiaolongbao, a number of its signature dishes will be served, such as hot and sour soup, shredded pork fried rice, seasonal vegetable, etc. (menu items are subject to change according to seasonality and availability) Then, experience the bustling Raohe Street Tourist Night Market. If you still have room for dessert or snack after dinner, the dazzling array of food stalls in the night market won’t let you down! Black pepper bun, oyster vermicelli, spare ribs stewed in herbal soup, iced sweet glutinous rice dumplings and many more, will make you eat nonstop. Next, walk across the Rainbow Bridge, one of Taipei's colorful bridges, and take in the city lights on the other side of the river. Before your tour comes to an end back at the MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station. You will encounter Taiwan’s religious practices and culture at the Songshan Ciyou Temple. The temple was built in 1753, dedicated to “Black Faced Mazu”, Goddess of the Sea. The three tiered roof is richly decorated with Chinese traditional ornaments, such as the flying dragons and the figures of deities, featuring the Chinese myths; the ornaments are crafted with Koji Pottery.
IncludesLicensed tour guide Hotel pickup and drop-off (if private option selected) Local transfer by air-conditioned vehicle Din Tai Fung Xiaolongbao dinner Local general liabilities insurance
- Tour commentary will be provided in Mandarin, English, and Japanese.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The sequence and time of stay at tour stops may be adjusted according to the traffic/weather condition.