My Guide Website?
Taipei Private Night Tour14 Reviews
Experience the diverse nightlife of Taipei on a private tour after dark. See monuments such as the Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall and National Theater illuminated for the night. Visit a local market to taste the local food off the tourist path.
- See the main sights of Taiwan illuminated at night
- Sample the local food at a night market
- Admire the landmark buildings of Liberty Square
DescriptionExperience the dynamic nightlife of Taipei and marvel at the neon lights of popular entertainments districts, along with historic monuments floodlit for the night. Benefit from pickup at your hotel in the evening, and then head to the ornate Paoan Temple to savor the peace and quiet as you admire the architecture with your guide. Go to a nearby market selling a selection of tasty street foods off the tourist path. Sample authentic dishes before heading to Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall. Get wonderful views of the National Theater and National Concert Hall on Liberty Square. Continue towards the Elephant Mountain Trail, and pass the iconic Taipei 101 skyscraper. Take an optional ride up to the observatory to get panoramic views from the top.
IncludesPickup and drop-off service Selection of street food Local guide Driver fee Parking fee
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- You should not carry more than 1 piece of cabin size luggage on this tour